- Pyro output 1 - Jumper select between Launch detect (for clusters) and
Burnout detect (for staging)
- Pyro output 2 - Fires at Apogee detect. Apogee detection is always based on
Accelerometer data, and is not subject to problems with Mach transition.
- Pyro output 3 - Fires at a fixed low altitude, jumper selectable between 400' or
800'. Also, may be configured to fire a given number of seconds after Apogee
- Status LED / Speaker shows and beeps readiness at launch, and maximum
altitude upon landing. Readiness consists of Continuity checks, and both CPU
and Pyro battery voltage levels.
- Arming jack provided on board. Not vibration sensitive, and continuity checks
work even when dis-armed.
- Acceleration and Barometric data sampled and recorded 16 times per second
along with all detected events.
- Standard serial port connector.
- Graphing software provided works on PC/Windows, Mac, Linux.
- High performance RISC processor uses proprietary techniques to calculate
altitude properly. It does not rely on linear simplifications, but follows
atmospheric pressure to altitude models very closely.
- High current FET driven pyro outputs are capable of delivering up to 8 amps
for a full second, each. Outputs capable of delivering up to 50 amps are
available on request.
- Unit dimensions: 4.9" x 0.9"