The Mewlon Series of Dall-Kirkham Telescopes by Takahashi© combines refractor-like
performance in a larger folded-optic reflector design. The M-250 features an
electrically-movable secondary mirror for shift-free precision focusing.
* Effective aperture: 250mm
* Focal length: 3000mm/2307mm w/reducer
* Focal ratio: F/12-F/9.2 w/reducer
* Resolution: 0.46"
* Limiting magnitude: 13.8
* Light grasp: 1275x
* Image circle: ø21mm/ø42mm
* Photographic field: 1.0° w/reducer
* Total length of main tube: 850mm (33.5")
* Diameter of main tube: 280mm (11")
* OTA weight ~ 27.5 lbs.
ASTRO-PHYSICS 900GTO German Equatorial Mount with GTOCP3 Control Box on an
Advanced Telescope Systems (8" x 42") portable Pier.
* Polar and declination axes come apart quickly without tools for light-weight,
easy handling and ease of transport
* Fine altitude and azimuth adjustments for quickly and accurately zeroing in
on the pole in the field
* Power requirements: 12 VDC, range 11.5 to 16
* Weight of equatorial head: 54 lbs (24.5 kg),
* Capacity Approximately 70 lbs. (31.8kg) scope and accessories (not including
|Takahashi - Mewlon 250S Dall-Kirkham
|Previous Mount (SOLD)
|Losmandy - G-11 Equatorial Mount with Losmandy Gemini GoTo System
|Current Set Up