|The Stellarvue SV80L features an 80 mm diameter, 600mm focal length triplet apo lens. 2"
FeatherTouch focuser with 1.25" adapter.
* Model: Stellarvue SV80L 80mm Triplet APO
* 2" Crayford focuser with compression rings
* 2" Dual Speed Feather Touch Focuser (the best on the market)
* Triplet Apo
* f-ratio 7.5
* Focal length 600 mm
* Minimum Tube Length 20"
* Approx. Tube Diameter 3.5"
* Dewshield Diameter 4 7/16"
* Retracting Dewshield
* Mounting Rings: Losmandy 125mm piggybacked on 10" LX200 Classic
* Weight of Telescope without mount or tripod 8.5 Lbs
* Color Correction is Excellent
* Performance on Moon and Planets is Excellent
|2" Dual Speed Feather Touch Focuser
|Deluxe 2" Extension Tube
Provides an additional 2.6" of back focus. All aluminum anodized
parts with rubber grip, brass compression ring, filter thread on
insert tube and beveled insert.
|Stellarvue SV80L Refractor
|I upgraded my Stellarvue AT1010 to the Stellarvue SV80L APO in the summer of 2005. Below
is a picture of the scope piggybacked on my 10" LX200 ready for imaging.